Helping young people to help themselves
Welcome to the Cheddar Youth Trust Cheddar Youth Trust helps and encourages the young people of Cheddar to take great pride in their community and their own endeavours. Whether it is funding for a new guitar, or money towards a volunteering trip to Africa, Cheddar Youth Trust is here to support the youth of the village.
With the donations, you’ve helped:
- Buy a new guitar
- Travel to Africa for volunteering
- Paid for Judo coaching for a silver medallist
- A ballet dancer continue dancing
Can we help you next?
- Long term CYT supporter Anne Langford, who raised £400 in part through a Garage Sale
- Huw Davies asked for donations to the Trust in lieu of birthday presents and raised £400
- Jonathan Comer who asked for donations for his 75th birthday raised £800
See more supporters